Recent Design Updates
What am I working on right now?The prostheses sit and move realistically, but I want them to flop more – I want no resistance to the flop of the flaccid penis. I have lots of new ideas for how to achieve this – that is my current focus.
Main design changes to the Phase4 since May 2017
- Improvements to vein details and colouring of skin at erection
- Softened the plate edges (as soft as the rest of the skin)
- Softened the back of the prosthesis (stiffness now at knob only)
- The knob is set further into the penis shaft (knob has no contact to body when the penis is flaccid)
- Inside parts shortened (softer flaccid penis)
Changes to the Phase4 design since November 2016 = since begin of Phase4
- Penis shaft insides are smaller and softer (Now the inside parts stay in the penis when flaccid, you don’t need to move the parts into the scrotum)
- plate edge is slightly narrower, thinner and flatter
- Improved placement of the band holes – (Now it is easier to attach, and hair camouflages the plate better)
- swim valve is more efficient (easier pumping, and easier to open and close)
- connection of pump to skin is re-designed (it’s easy to re-connect them now)
t2 Simple updates
- They are now one size only and all include the connection for the STP.
- Improvements to the band connections and plate.
- I updated the lube valve system, and
- re-designed a few aspects to improve the general look as well as durability. (See t2 Simple)
Overview of Phase4 versus Phase3
Major changes since Phase3
- There is now a hole through the penis shaft for use with an STP device. (You receive an improved version of the JetP. The Phase4 can also be used with many other STP devices).
- The stimulation knob and the base of the penis will now stay firmly in place regardless of erection angle
- Achieving and keeping full
length at erection is now simple and uncomplicated.
- The flaccid state is now smaller and softer. (Erect sizing is the same as the Phase3).
- In terms of durability, all problems reported during the Phase3 have been fixed (except, that which what I cannot fix: soft silicone rubs down and develops holes over time.)
JetP Updates for the Phase4 and updated t2 Simple prostheses
- The ‚catch’ edges of the new JetP are larger and the hole is slightly smaller. This increases to seal area, making the JetP easier to place.
- As always, you cut the JetP length to fit your body.
- I have added a connection piece to make it easy to attach or remove the JetP quickly whenever you want to.