Before you order please read the terms and conditions, so that you know exactly what I am offering, and what not.
Currently I am accepting orders from
the EU, when no postage
restrictions, and only from people who have a previously ordered and received a prosthesis from me.
(Please see Current System Changes)
1. To order, Please send an e-mail including:
- Your name
- The prosthesis you would like to order (t2 Phase4)
- Postage information for the pigments:
-Name and address - don't forget to include the country.
2. You pay the non-refundable down payment of 200€ (two hundred EURO) + 7% VST where applicable
3. I confirm your order via e-mail, with a receipt for your deposit and confirmation of the expected ship date for your prosthesis.
4. I then mail the pigment samples to you, along with instructions for choosing your pigment. The pigment samples go to the postage address you have written in your initial e-mail.
5. You choose your pigment, e-mail me your choice, and return the pigment samples kit. Please e-mail me if you need additional help in choosing your colour. See Pigments
6. You’ll receive a final invoice with the remaining payment due date about 6 weeks before the estimated ship date for your prosthesis. I usually need full payment one month before posting your prosthesis. See Payment Methods
If I don’t receive a response within 2 weeks of sending the invoice, I will cancel your order. (See section 7-9 Terms and Conditions)
7. You’ll receive a receipt of full payment, and I will ask you to confirm your postage address (and telephone number if applicable. Phone numbers are needed for postage and customs paperwork for orders sent outside of the EU).
8. When your prosthesis is ready to ship, I’ll e-mail you any necessary postage info including the tracking number so you can track the package online. See Postage.