t2 Simple Prosthesis
Softer than the Phase4. The Simple is flaccid only, it has no erection function.
To view, please click on
the following :
t2 Simple April 2017 (pigment 8)
Average wait after order
780€ seven hundred and eighty EURO + tax where applicable
Dimensions are approximate.
View from the back
The yellow arrow points to the connection hole for the STP.
pigment shown here is G
- the Simple prosthesis DOES NOT include the erection function. It is flaccid only. For the prosthesis with the erection pump see Phase4
- the penis and head of the Simple is filled with a soft silicone gel
- The scrotum is internally lubricated: the scrotum skin moves over the testicles for realism and comfort.
and, as with all current t2 prostheses, it can be used with an STP
the t2 Simple comes with a colour matched JetP and connection piece, and instructions for individual sizing and use. The prosthesis can also be used with other STP systems.
For information on the STP feature please see STP
- The skin is made of soft silicone
- Designed to be
attached to the body 24/7. see attachment methods
- Can be bent, squished, stretched, pulled and worn in any direction or angle
- Complete (3D) individual silicone testicles in a thin lubricated scrotal sack
- All materials are quality 100% non-toxic materials made for medical- NOT special FX- prostheses
- No oils to interfere with the glue, no need to powder, and no materials can leak out.
- Colour detailing
is in the prosthesis, not added on: it cannot rub, peel, or flake
off. pigments for details
- Each is individually handmade and unique
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Comes with the handbook for tips and instructions
Pigment 1, pigment G, and pigment 8