Where to find information on this site:
Top navigation bar for general information
Bottom navigation bar for detailed information
the following FAQ
If you have more questions please contact me.
Payments & Ordering (Questions 1 - 17 )
Erection and Sex (Phase3 only) ( Questions 18 - 26 )
Appearance ( Questions 27 - 34 )
Adhesion ( Questions 35 - 37 )
Toilet / WC ( Questions 38 - 40 )
Materials and general Design ( Questions 41 - 48 )
Payments & Ordering ( Questions 1 - 17 )
1) How long is the wait after ordering?
2) Why are there so
few online reviews?
Judging from the number of requests for samples in return for reviews, I think there are relatively few
online reviews because I don't advertise (no hype policy).
3) Do I have to pay in full at time of order?
your order, I need a non-refundable down payment of
200€ EURO + 7% VAT where applicable. Generally, I must
receive full payment one month before sending the finished prosthesis. For the Simple prosthesis, that generally means two weeks after ordering. For Phase3's, that means you pay the bulk of the payment after a few months.
4) Can you send me the pigments before I order?
No, sending the pigments is part of the order process and occurs after I receive the deposit.
5) What does it cost in...?
Prices are in one constant currency. As the prostheses are produced in Germany and are in EURO. To convert the price to your local currency, please check an online currency converter like http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
6) Can I pay with a credit card?
7) If I pay more can I get it sooner?
No, I complete the orders as they come.
8) Can I pay in several smaller payments?
Sorry, but no, that
makes for too much paperwork and record keeping. See payment methods
9) Do you make custom sizes?
No. Sizes are as shown on this website. See comparison chart
10) Can you send me a catalogue?
This site functions as the catalogue. If you have questions not answered on this site, please contact me.
11) Can I have my
medical insurance company to pay for my prosthesis?
It might. see Medical Insurance
12) How will the
prosthesis be packaged?
13) What is the
Due to the nature of the product, and t2 prosthetics does not accept returns.
14) What is the
repair policy (on the Phase3)?
15) Is there a
guarantee of satisfaction?
No. see terms and conditions
16) Is there a
guarantee of function (for the Phase3)?
Yes, see terms and conditions
17) How long is the
expected life of this prosthesis?
The prostheses skins are made of very soft silicone. This makes them comfortable and realistic to the feel, but it does rub down over time. Eventually you will see signs of wear and tear, and later you are likely to notice holes in the skin.
For the Phase3, the internal parts -although greatly improve in terms of durability and ease of function over the past few months – are also made primarily of soft silicone. They will break down over time.
A very rough lifetime estimate is one year. That is a rough estimate only and not to be taken as a guarantee. At the same time, many wear their prostheses for several years, and even earlier versions of the inside parts are still functioning after years of use. Please only order a prosthesis if you are ready for either scenario. Remember, the guarantee time is 3 months see Terms and Conditions.
For the Simple prostheses, this is more an aesthetics question as it can only age, there are no parts which could wear down and effect function.
Erection and Sex (Phase3
only) ( Questions 18 - 26 )
18) How does the
erection process work?
You squeeze the right ball to pump air into the shaft.
19) How long does it take to form an erection?
12 gentle pumps. This should take 12 seconds. Pumping the Phase3 is a simple and physically easy process.
20) How long does it take to go from erect to flaccid?
2 Seconds. As of January 2015 design version - it's very easy to do and easy to learn.
21) How does the
"integrated knob for your physical sexual feeling" stimulate?
stimulation is pressure and rubbing on the small penis (hormonally
enlarged clitoris). Each person reacts differently to stimulus; there is no guarantee
as to how the knob will feel for you.
22) How does it feel
for my partner?
Feedback we receive from and about partners have been very positive.
23) Will the prosthesis stay attached for sex regardless of position?
24) Is the erection firm enough for anal sex?
It’s as firm as any healthy erection, and is therefore firm enough for any form of penetrative sex.
25) Will sexual partners notice it’s a prosthesis?
Yes. Anyone who you are intimate with will know that it’s a prosthesis. It is made of silicone, it is not permanently attached to the body, and its erections are not spontaneous.
26) Is there any substance, material or object that could harm me or my partner(s)?
No, the prosthesis itself is designed with much thought to safety and comfort. Of course it is important and your responsibility to keep it clean and practice safer sex.
Appearance ( Questions 27 - 34 )
27) When flaccid, does the penis hang down over the balls in a natural fashion?
28) Do the prostheses lose shape over time?
29) Will the colour fade over time?
The colour will change slightly over time due to skin oils but will continue to look natural. See Pigments
30) Can you see the attachment areas?
The attachment areas are hidden under the prosthesis, and designed to look like a skin fold, but in most lighting, you can see where the prosthesis begins (pubic hair helps hide this).
31) Do you make hair-pieces?
No, and I'm not planning to as they are really hard to keep clean and attached. For most people (all but those with very little of light pubic hair) the U-plate design makes hair-pieces redundant.
32) Will I be comfortable in a locker room?
Situations where you are naked for a short amount of time and not under scrutiny should be no problem at all, but please use your discretion. You may feel comfortable showering in an open shower with this prosthesis, but this is an individual issue: Please be aware:
1. The adhesive does not work reliably when in contact with soap and warm water, and may not work well in contact with a lot of warm steam.
2. While the attachment system works very well, the prosthesis is never permanently attached to the body, and can detach.
3. While the prostheses look very realistic at a glance, they are not realistic enough to pass detailed inspection.
4. If you “look male,“ and no-one is questioning “what’s in your pants”, people are likely to see what they expect to see. Conversely, if questioning your genitals, a person may be more likely to recognize a prosthesis.
33) What are the
See Comparison Chart
34) Does it look circumcised or uncircumcised?
Circumcised. Uncircumcised options are planned for later for the Phase_, when I can make the skin thin while strong enough. If there's a lot of interest in an uncircumcised Simple, I may look into making that option as well.
Adhesion ( Questions 35 - 37 )
35) Does the adhesive really hold the prostheses?
Because of the design of the prostheses and the materials used, for many people, the adhesive works very well. We spent a lot of time testing glues, shapes, and materials in order
to get this right. Still, problems remain with adhesives, and it seems that adhesive works inconsistently - even for each individual. For
more information see Adhesives. Also - see the alternative Attachment Methods.
36) Can the prostheses be worn without the adhesive?
*Use of a harness may damage the prosthesis (this damage would not be covered under warranty).
37) How to place the
As many have researched... labia would have been the scrotum, and the clitoris would have been the penis. Please be aware that most penises shown online are larger – or much larger - than average-sized. If you would like to see a variety of realistic views of naturally grown penises, while getting a good look at where they are on the body, I suggest visiting this site www.erectionphotos.com
Toilet / W.C. ( Questions 38 - 40 )
38) How do I use the toilet when the prosthesis is attached?
If sitting, simply raise the scrotum (balls), and do as usual.
39) Can I urinate standing up?
With the Simple flaccid only, or the Phase3 prosthesis, you can use a separate STP device.
But you cannot attach an STP, and they do not include an STP
the STP used for the Simple is the JetP www.JetP.net
40) Can I buy the STP device on it's own?*
The JetP is at www.JetP.net
note: the JetP is designed to
work on it's own, not with a packer. (The Simple prosthesis from t2
prosthetics are design to fit with the JetP) -- If
you cut a hole in a packer and insert a JetP, the JetP might melt on
contact with the packer materials, also, the tube is very unlikely to
stay open to allow the urine to flow.
Materials and general design ( Questions 41 - 48 )
41) What about security checks, airplane travel?
There is nothing metal in the prostheses; they will not set off metal detectors. Please see Airports for details on more intensive checks.
42) Can you really go swimming with it on? Can you go in the ocean with it on, or will salt water affect it?
Swimming is no
problem at all, except that water may enter. Water will not damage the prosthesis, but it is important that you are aware that water may enter. In the handbook that comes with the prosthesis, you're instructed as to how to remove water if it does get in , and how to avoid it happening.
Salt water has no adverse effect. Soapy water softens the
adhesive. I have not found any effect of chlorine, but still assume that strongly chlorinated water must effect the prostheses somewhat over time.
43) How long can you realistically and practically wear it?
They are designed to be worn all the time: 24/7
44) Are they made from “Cyberskin”?
No - they are made from very soft, 100% toxin free professional prosthetic-making platinum silicones. “Cyberskin” or similar is made with chemical additives which I do not trust touching skin for any length of time.
45) Is there anything toxic or anything that could cause allergies in the prostheses?
No - never
46) Is there anything hard that could cause injury to myself or partners?
No - never
47) How much do the prostheses weigh?
see Comparison Chart
48) Can I wear these prostheses if I have had metidioplasty?
Current designs are for people who have not undergone any bottom surgery.
When someone reports a problem, I address it in the handbook (updated regularly) and/ or work to alter the design. Please e-mail me directly if you need help with your prosthesis.
Latest issues are also outlined on the troubleshooting page.