The Phase4 is now available.
I will update the site in detail soon. For a brief preview see Design Updates
t2 Phase3 Prosthesis
Average wait after order
1355€ one thousand three hundred and fifty-five EURO + tax where applicable
weight: 180 g / 6.3 oz
Length flaccid: 12 cm / 4.7 inches
Length erect: 16.5 cm / 6.5 inches
Girth flaccid: 10 cm / 4 inches
Girth erect: 11 cm / 4.5 inches
*all dimensions are approximate
Phase3 Videos are in U-tube. To view, please click on the following :
and to view an older stage of the design: Phase3 January 2014
- the Phase3 prosthesis DOES NOT include the STP function, therefore – despite the advances- is still called the Phase3
- Erect when you want -no extra pieces or tools – no visible valves or contraptions. Just pump the right ball until the penis shaft reaches full length and desired hardness: about 12 pumps / 12 seconds.
- Gently squeeze the release valve in the shaft to release the erection. It is very difficult to pump or release by accident.
- When erect, there is an integrated knob to increase physical sexual feeling for you. When flaccid the knob tucks away.
- Blue-green veins are seen and felt when erect, and not when flaccid
- The glands (head) and the corpus spongiosum (thicker section along the underside of the penis) remain softer at erection for realism.
- The entire prosthesis is internally lubricated: the skin moves over the penis shaft and testicles for realism and comfort.
and, as with all t2 prostheses
- Made of super soft silicone
- Designed to be attached to the body 24/7. see attachment methods
- The penis hangs, flops and moves easily and realistically
- And can be bent, squished, stretched, pulled and worn in any direction or angle
- Complete (3D) individual silicone testicles in a thin lubricated scrotal sack
- All materials are quality 100% non-toxic materials made for medical- NOT special FX- prostheses
- No oils to interfere with the glue, no need to powder, and no materials can leak out.
- Colour detailing
is in the prosthesis, not added on: it cannot rub, peel, or flake
off. pigments for details
- Each is individually handmade and unique
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Comes with the handbook for tips and instructions