t2 Phase4 prosthesis
If you order a Phase4 prosthesis, you are a project collaborator - Your payment funds my design work, and in return you receive a sample of the most up to date model.
Your prosthesis will be like what you see on this website, but a more advanced version.
Please order only if you are interested and willing to be part of the design project (ie: give constructive feedback, report problems, and be patient when something goes wrong).
t2 Phase4 April 2017 (pigment D)
t2 Phase4 April 2017 (pigment B)
Average wait after order
I have 2 waitlists for the Phase4
1st List : If you have a t2 prosthesis from me
already, the current wait for your new one is about 4 months.
2nd List : If you are ordering your first t2 prosthesis from me, the average wait is 8 months.
(For first time orderers, the waitlist can be up to 10 months long. After that, I stop taking orders for awhile until I have caught up.)
1495€ one thousand four hundred and ninety-five EURO + tax where applicable
weight: 145 g
Length flaccid: 9 cm
Length erect: 16 cm
Girth flaccid: 10 cm
Girth erect: 11 cm
*Dimensions are approximate.
- Erect when you want -no extra pieces or tools – no visible valves or contraptions (when on the body). Just pump the right ball until the penis shaft reaches full length and desired hardness: about 15 pumps / 10 seconds.
- Gently squeeze the release valve in the shaft to release the erection. You can't pump or release by accident.
- When erect, there is an integrated protrusion to increase physical sexual feeling for you. When flaccid it tucks out of the away.
- Blue-green veins are seen and felt when erect, and seen subtly when flaccid
- The glands (head) and the corpus spongiosum (thicker section along the underside of the penis) remain softer at erection for realism.
- The entire prosthesis is internally lubricated: the skin moves over the penis shaft and testicles for realism and comfort.
- The entire inside of the penis shaft hardens for the erection. The penis skin is pulled taunt and thin and remains able to slide over the erection.
and, as with all current t2 prostheses, it can be used with an STPThe Phase4 prosthesis comes with a colour matched JetP, connection piece and instructions for individual sizing and use. The prosthesis is also compatible with other STP systems.
For information on the STP feature please see STP
- The skin is made of soft silicone
- Designed to be
attached to the body 24/7. see attachment methods
- Can be bent, squished, stretched, pulled and worn in any direction or angle
- Complete (3D) individual silicone testicles in a thin lubricated scrotal sack
- All materials are quality 100% non-toxic materials made for medical- NOT special FX- prostheses
- No oils to interfere with the glue, no need to powder, and no materials can leak out.
- Colour detailing
is in the prosthesis, not added on: it cannot rub, peel, or flake
off. See pigments for details
- Each is individually handmade and unique
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Comes with the handbook for tips and instructions
The light flaccid is pigment L, light erect is pigment D, the dark is pigment B.